Bhutte ka Keesadmin
This delicious snack comes from the Heart of India. It has a savory and tangy flavor. If tried once nobody will be able to resist it for the second time.
Let’s just look at its ingredients first.
With all these affordable and easily available ingredients, you would never want to miss a scrummy snack straight away from the streets of Indore. Let’s go through its procedure:
- Take 5 corn cobs and grate their kernels.
- Now take a frying pan, add oil/ ghee into it and then add cumin seeds along with asafoetida and ginger paste.
- Wait for the ginger to turn brown and then add salt chili paste and corn.
- With continuous stirring, add milk and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Now, wait till the corn is cooked and takes a thick texture. Once the mixture is softened. Off the flame, pour lemon juice on it.
And serve hot with coconut and coriander leaves on top of it.
This delectable street dish is flavorsome and divine. It can be enjoyed by many people. So now let’s go for its nutritional content per serving:
It’s the perfect refreshment, especially for monsoons. So be ready as the delight and backdrop are all prepared. Just go into your kitchen and prepare your munch.