Mooli Paratha Recipeadmin
Parathas are considered as the most famous breakfasts of Indians. Mooli ka paratha or the radish paratha is mostly liked by all. So here is the quick recipe to prepare it. But first, let’s go to its ingredients.
These are simple ingredients available in every Indian kitchen or supermarket. Now, let’s go through its procedure.
- Grate the radish, and set it aside. After come time remove all the water from it.
- Now mix green chilies with grated radish.
- Now roll the wheat dough into small circles with a diameter of 5 to 6 centimeters.
- Add the stuffing on top of it, with a sprinkling of some salt red chili powder, and garam masala.
- Now close the circle by adjoining all the sides.
- Now roll the stuffed ball into a paratha sized circle.
- Now heat the flat pan, add some ghee on it. Put the paratha on it, and roast it on both the sides until it’s golden brown.
- Now remove the paratha and serve with curd or white butter.
These Desi parathas are perfect to energize your day. You can make it in a few easy steps and enjoy it with your family and friends. So do not miss it out and get started.