Pav Bhaji Recipeadmin
Pav Bhaji is an authentic dish from Maharashtra, it combines the most exotic flavors of vegetables with the soft and spongy texture of pav. This tangy and spicy delight can outshine in any party and attract all generations. So let’s quickly look at the ingredients:
For Chilli Garlic Paste
- Red Kashmiri Chillies: 3 to 4
- Garlic: 4 to 6 Cloves
All these ingredients are easily available in your nearby supermarket. Ans also are quite affordable to suit your pocket. Now let’s go through the procedure to make it.
- Take peas, cauliflower, and carrots and boil them. Once softened rinse them.
- Take a pan, add some butter in it, once butter gets melt to add onion and capsicum and stir fry them for a minute or 2.
- In a mixer add the Kashmiri red chilies and garlic cloves with a little amount of warm water and prepare a paste.
- Add this paste to the pan and let it cook until onions get tender.
- Now add the tomatoes and let it cook on a low flame until oil gets separated.
- Add all the spices and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Now add the boiled vegetables along with potatoes and mash it with a potato masher. Can add some water as well.
- Now on a non-stick pan add some butter and roast the pav back and forth.
Your finger-licking pav bhaji is ready to serve it with chopped onions and chilies with lemon on it. Enjoy the scrumptious taste and also share with your entire group.