Red Cabbage Pizzaadmin
Can Pizza ever be healthy? Yes, of course, the Red Cabbage Pizza is something which all together taste like pizza and benefits you with red cabbage. Red cabbage pizza is a quick snack, which will calm your cravings in no time. So let’s quickly look at its ingredients.
These ingredients can be found in your local market, and also you can order them online. Make sure to take fresh pizza dough and ingredients. Now let’s check the method to make this delectable dish.
- Firstly preheat oven to 450 degrees, for 15 mins.
- Take a bowl and add Brussel sprouts, cabbage, olive oil, and rosemary.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet and bake for 8 mins.
- Now roll out the pizza dough into circles with a diameter of 10 inches. Instead, you can also bring a readymade pizza base.
- On top of the circle, spread the cabbage mixture, boiled corns and shredded Parmesan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Now, take a small saucepan, add the balsamic vinegar and sugar and simmer to get a syrup texture. Now drizzle it over the pizza.
Your healthy finger-licking cabbage pizza is ready. Serve it to your children, and guests and earn all the applauds. This yummy snack is full of protein and fiber. If you have children who resist vegetables. You must try this recipe.