Sauteed Shiitake Mushroomsadmin
Shiitake is an edible mushroom famous for its savory taste and intense meaty texture. Dried variety of shiitake is used more as it helps tame the intensity of the flavor. Shiitake can help keep your heart healthy as well as boost your immune system. Along with that, shiitake mushrooms are known to have antibacterial and antiviral properties. They are among the most medicinal edible mushrooms available to man.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove stems. Slice them any way you like.
- In a skillet, heat oil and add chopped/ minced garlic. Let heat for some time to release flavor and fragrance.
- In a pan, heat the broth and add mushrooms when the broth starts to steam. Cover and let cook for up to 5 minutes.
- Remove the mushroom and broth mixture from the pan and transfer it to the skillet with oil and garlic, let the stir fry cook in open skillet for 5 minutes.
- Add a little more of virgin oil and the seasonings, toss until all mushrooms are coated.
- Remove from skillet and serve hot.
Nutritional values (per 100 grams)
If you’re on a diet and health conscious, then this recipe is for you. It is perfectly balanced in taste and nutrition and super easy to put together making it the perfect go-to recipe.