Snow Peas Stir Fryadmin
Snow peas are a variety of the pea species. They are supposed to be eaten whole- with the pod as their pods do not contain undigestible fiber, making them edible. The peas can be cooked or even eaten raw.
- Melt butter in a skillet, add garlic but do not let the butter burn.
- Wait till the garlic becomes aromatic, add the seasoning, stir for a minute.
- Add water and then peas. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes or until peas turn tender.
- Add the oil and lemon juice and sprinkle salt and pepper for taste.
- Toss it until all pods are fully covered with the seasonings.
- Put spoonfuls of it on plates, garnish with more oregano and serve hot.
I This recipe is super easy to make and only takes a little time to put together. It can be served as a great side dish or just for a quick, protein and fiber-rich snack!