Stir Fry Broccoliadmin
Another mouth-watering recipe through which you can inculcate broccoli in your family diet is Stir fry Broccoli. This allspice recipe will load your mouth with a number of authentic Indian spices. So let’s check it’s ingredients.
Let’s go through the method
- So the first Step includes chopping and cutting. Cut Broccoli into the desired size and leave it in warm water for 2 to 3 mins. Also, chop potato into half-inch pieces and wash them.
- Chop garlic and chilies as well.
- In a hot pan, add oil and cumin seeds, wait until they turn red. Then add garlic and chilies.
- Now add drained potatoes and let them cook with a lid on top of it.
- Check whether they are firm and soft, if yes then add turmeric, chili, garam masala, coriander powder, and cumin seeds. Mix them well with some sprinkling of water on it.
- Add chopped broccoli and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Once broccoli is tendered add some salt and oil. And cook for a minute more.
- Serve it in a serving dish with lemon juice and sesame seeds, and your succulent Broccoli is already.
Now the most interesting part about this recipe is its nutritional content. That is:
Other nutrients include sugar along with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium and iron. Isn’t it interesting that a single dish hold so much of nutrition.
Do not wait and try this recipe today only.