Three Bean Chaatadmin
Three beans chart is one the easiest dish to make. It tastes delicious and also can be cooked in less time. Total cooking time required for 40 minutes in which it takes 35 minutes for the beforehand preparation. It has a high nutritional value as it have all the healthy ingredients
For The Chaat
For The Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 tsp coriander, chopped
How to Make Three Bean Chaat
- To make a perfect dressing, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, chaat masala, salt, pepper, chopped coriander properly.
- Mix all the beans (make sure they are completely cooked) into the dressing and mix it well.
- Once beans are tossed completely in dressing, add all the chopped vegetables.
- Keep this fully dressed mixture in fridge for an hour.
- Serve chilled salad with coriander leaves on the top.