The exotic Manchurian recipe is something which is absolutely inevitable. For all the mothers out there, if your children resist green veggies, then this recipe is full of nutrition and enticing flavors.
Let’s look at its ingredients:
As you can see these highly rich ingredients are there in the recipe which make it delightful and exquisite. Now let’s see the procedure to make it:
- So the very first step is to make a dough including corn flour, refined flour aka maida, 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 tablespoon salt and all the vegetables and knead them into a dough.
- Shape them into small balls.
- Take a deep fry pan, add sufficient oil to deep fry the balls. Heat the oil and fry the balls until golden brown. Once they are done, remove them on a tissue paper so that all the excess oil could be absorbed.
- Now in the similar pan, remove excess oil and let it be heated, now add chopped garlic, onion, green chilly and shallow fry them for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once they are softened, add all the sauces, seasonings, ajino motto and vinegar.
- Now, take a cup full of water and 2 tablespoons of cornflour. Mix them well.
- In the veggie pan, add cornflour mixture.
- Now let the gravy turn thick
- Once the gravy becomes thick, add the balls in it and mix it well.
- Extract it in a serving dish with chopped spring onions on the top.
This finger licking dish will make you master chef of your house. So what are you waiting for, go and cook this yummy dish? But before that don’t forget to check its nutrition value:
Apart from these basic nutritional elements, this recipe holds sodium, iron, fiber, and calcium as well.