Yellow Zucchini Spaghettiadmin
Yellow zucchini is considered to be a good source for a variety of vitamins and minerals like Vitamine B6, manganese, Vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, thiamine, fiber and they are also rich in antioxidants. Zucchini can help aid in healthy digestion. On top of that, it is tasty and super easy to include in your diet.
- Start by cooking the pasta following the instructions of the packet but skip the salt and fat.
- Wash and cut the chili, remove seeds and mince it.
- Heat a non-stick pan/skillet on medium-high heat and add oil to it, mix the minced garlic cloves, chili and add the chipotle sauce to it.
- Saute this for a minute or two, not for longer than that.
- Add zucchini and saute for another five good minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce you just prepared and add salt and pepper as per taste.
- Stir for another 5-10 minutes and finally add the cheese.
- Serve hot with mint leaves garnishing.
Nutritional information: per 200 gms
|Protein per serving||14g|
|Fiber per serving||5g|
|Iron per serving||4mg|
|Calcium per serving||74mg|
Zucchini and spaghetti might just be the perfect combination to experiment with to include fantastic taste with a good dose of nutrition in your diet. Spaghetti is the easiest dish to prepare and it would take less than half an hour to whip this dish up!