To inherit nutrition in your children is a big task, but don’t worry here is a recipe which is full of health and nutrition. Brocolli Pullav is a nutritional combo of taste and flavors. It will inherit nutrition as well as smack your families taste buds. Here are the quick ingredients of it.
The ingredients have a perfect blend of spice and health. You can avail them from any nearby grocery store. Now let’s look at the preparation.
- Firstly, take all the masala ingredients and grind them in a grinder.
- Now wash the basmati rice and soak it.
- Chop Brocolli florets small strips after removing its skin.
- In a heavy pan, add oil and ghee with bay leaf and ground paste and saute it for a minute.
- Now add rice and saute it for 1 to 1.1/2 minute.
- Now add the lemon juice, yogurt, salt, and water. And wait until it starts boiling.
- Now lower down the flame, and let it cook with a lid on it for 10 to 15 mins.
- Now add the broccoli florets and cover it again at a low flame.
- Now steam it for 5 to 7 minutes and then turn off the flame.
- After turning off, do not open the lid for 5 mins so that broccoli and rice get settled with their crunch and color.
Your broccoli pullav is ready, serve it to your family and friends. This pullav is healthy as well as tasty, so do not miss it in your get-togethers and parties.