Indian Spiced Broccoliadmin
In the series of health and flavor, the next recipe to spice your mouth is Indian Spiced Broccoli. Broccoli may not look tempting, but though it master’s heart when it comes to taste. It is the perfect way for your families heart healthy and happy.
Now let’s go through the method
- First of all crush garlic cloves and ginger root.
- In a hot pan, add olive oil and cumin seeds, cook them until red.
- Then add broccoli with some water and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add all the remaining spices, and mix them well.
- Cook until all the spices are dissolved with broccoli. Keep a check on the water so that broccoli should not get burned.
This exquisite dish has the following nutritional content.
The best part of this recipe is it has null content of cholesterol in it which makes it healthier for all ages, especially for the older ones.