Oyster Mushroom soupadmin
The oyster mushroom is named after its shell-like resemblance to oysters. It is mildly flavored and aromatic in nature which has helped it establish as a staple in many cuisines. It is also a medicinal fungus, used in soups and potions for health benefits and simply for the sake of its taste.
It is packed with anti-oxidants, helps lower cholesterol and boosts brain health.
- In a pot, put broth/water/stock and boil.
- Dice or slice cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Add lemongrass after the water/broth/stock boils and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chilies, spinach, mushrooms and coconut milk to the broth.
- Simmer until the mushrooms turn soft, for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour desriable quantities in serving bowls and serve hot!
Nutritional Value (per 100 grams)
Prepare this pasta recipe to enjoy the best of comfort food with a dose of protein and spices.