Chinese Fried Rice Recipeadmin
Indulge in some tasty calories with this Chinese fried rice recipe. The vegetable, eggs, bacon and of course, rice in this easy to make recipe ensures you eat a cheat meal but still stay on the healthier side.
- Put a non-stick wok or skillet on medium heat and saute the diced bacon in it until golden and crisp.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet/ wok but leave around a tbsp of bacon fat in it, not more than that or the final dish might become too greasy.
- Add the eggs to the fat, swirl the wok/ skillet to evenly coat the bottom with eggs.
- Add the rice evenly (not all at once) as soon as the eggs start to ruffle.
- Stir it around gently without pressing down on the rice.
- When the mix is heated up enough, add the cooked bacon and stir it again thoroughly. Add diced vegetables in and season with salt and pepper.
- Add around a teaspoon of soy sauce, stir and take a taste test to determine how light you want it to be. Do not go for a dark shade of rice or it will turn bitter.
- Add scallions after turning the heat off and stir thoroughly. Drizzle a teaspoon of sesame oil, stir for one last time. Serve hot into bowls immediately!
Nutritional values per 200 grams
With plenty of vegetables, bacon, and eggs, this fried rice recipe is bound to be a hit among people of all ages and you don’t even have to worry about your diet while indulging in this dish.