Portobello mushrooms – grilled and stuffedadmin
Portobello mushrooms are called vegan meat because of their meaty texture and low-calorie content with a neutral taste that helps to pair them with almost anything. They are high in fiber, carbohydrate, and protein and relatively low in fat.
- Prepare the grill by letting it heat up for up to 10 minutes (top covered).
- In a bowl, combine the tomato with the cheese, 1/2 tsp oil, rosemary powder, and crushed garlic.
- Place the destemmed mushrooms on a board and with the help of a spoon, scrape out the gills from the underside of the mushroom caps.
- Mix the rest of 1/2 tsp oil with soy sauce in a small bowl and brush it on both the sides of all mushrooms.
- Keep the mushrooms stem side down on a grill rack coated with cooking spray and cook each side for up to 5 minutes or until soft.
- Remove the grilled mushrooms and add fillings in each of them, about 1/ 4 cup for each cap and grill them again for 3 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the grill, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot!
Nutritional value (per 100 grams)
This recipe is great for people who are diet conscious as it tends to cravings and keeps the calories under control while also being absolutely delicious in taste.