Salsa Rosa Pastaadmin
Salsa rosa sauce is also known as pink sauce and as the name suggests, is a combination of alfredo and arrabbiata sauces. This thick, creamy tomato flavored sauce can be used to prepare any kind of pasta, you can also add veggies or chicken or eggs to your liking.
- Heat oil in a skillet/ pan on medium-low flame and add the tomato puree to it.
- Add pepper, garlic powder salt and sugar to the puree. Cover it and cook for 8-10 minutes or more.
- Remove the lid and keep cooking while stirring in between until the sauce is smooth.
- Add a little water if needed to avoid the sauce getting burnt or sticking to the pan.
- Add the cream by slowly stirring it in, let it simmer to incorporate.
- Add the pasta to it, stir it in. Remove from the heat.
- Serve with oregano and parmesan cheese garnishing.
Enjoy the best comfort food with this pink sauce pasta recipe that mixes the alfredo and arrabbiata sauces just right to give you the best of both worlds.