Asparagus and Tofu Stir Fryadmin
Asparagus, also known as sparrow grass, is loaded with nutrition benefits. It is a green stalk with a sweet and remarkable flavour. It is commonly used in salads and soups and can even be grilled. Enjoy this healthy combination of crispy asparagus and firm tofu, certainly a mouth-watering delight.
This recipe brings the ceaseless tussle between your mouth and your stomach to an end, promising both nourishment and taste. So without further ado, let’s have a look at the procedure to make it:
- Firstly, take a dish and mix soy sauce and 1 tablespoon oil. Cut the tofu into big slices and add it to the marinade. Coat the tofu well and then remove it. Retain the marinade for later steps.
- Heat half of the remaining oil on a pan over high heat. Fry the tofu in it in two batches, 1-2 minutes each side until brown. Remove the tofu from the pan and drain it on a paper towel.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan. Shove in ginger powder and garlic cloves and stir for a minute. Then add broccoli and chopped asparagus to it and cook for another minute. Add water and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients (mushrooms, bok choy, onions and chilli) to it, along with the marinade.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the asparagus they’re crisp.
- Stir-fry tofu and mix together.
- Serve this delicious vegetable potpourri with rice and enjoy the taste.
This delectable dish will serve as an amazing snack for your kids. So do try it out and check out the results for yourself!
But wait a bit, you won’t be released yet. Here, have a look at its nutrition value :
This recipe contains 0 cholestrol.