What about having a dessert with sour flavor? Sounds weird, but tastes awesome. This lemon cheesecake is the most satisfying snack which will refresh your mind and melts like butter. So without wasting any time let’s go through its ingredients.
- Butter Biscuit Crumbs: 2 cups
- Melted Butter: 6 tablespoons
- Sugar: 1/4 cup
- Softened Cream Cheese: 4 packages (8 ounces each)
- Sugar: 1 cup
- Heavy whipping cream: 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice: 1/4 cup
- All-purpose flour: 2 tablespoons
- Grated lemon zest: 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla extract: 2-1/2 teaspoons
- Lemon extract: 1 teaspoon
- Lightly beaten Eggs: 5 large
You can get these ingredients in your nearby supermarket and dairy stores. Now let’s check out its preparation method:
- First of all, preheat your microwave at 325 degrees.
- Now take a small bowl, mix butter, biscuit crumbs and sugar. Add this mixture on a pan and press downwards to flatten it. Now place the pan on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Now in a large bowl, add cream cheese, and sugar and beat it until they turn smooth. In the similar blend add cream, lemon juice & extract and flour. Beat them for a while and then add the eggs and beta to mix it properly.
- Pour this batter on the biscuit crust and place it again in the microwave oven.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes, to settle the center. Now cool it down for 1 hour. And then let it cool in the refrigerator for 5 to 6 hours.
Serve it cold and enjoy the inclusive flavors of lemon. Here are the nutritional values of it.