Beetroot Carrot Raitaadmin
This colorful beetroot and carrot raita dish will add a splash of color to your dining table. With different, mild and soothing flavors of beetroot and carrot not only give your tongue a different and tasty treat but also supplement your body with rich nutrient dose.
- Preparation Time: 20 Mins
- Cooking Time: 5 Mins
- Total Time: 25 Mins
Ingredients (For 3 Serving):
- Take a bowl and smoothen the yogurt or curd well.
- Next, add the crated beetroot and carrot to the yogurt. You can also add chopped onions and capsicum to add a crispy flavor to your raita.
- Now add cumin seed powder and salt to the mixture and blend the mixture well.
- Garnish it with chopped cilantro leaves and it’s done.
This Indian raita cuisine is a healthy choice for your family. Serve it with rice dishes such as pulao, dal and rice or biryani.
Nutritional value per serving
|Vitamin A||384.8 mcg|
|Folic Acid||2.1 mcg|