Black Fungus Mushroom Salad Recipeadmin
Black fungus mushroom, also known as wood ear mushroom because of its resemblance to the human ear, has a chewy texture when fresh and crunchy texture when dried. It is rich in iron and antioxidants which help keep good heart health and normalize cholesterol. It also helps in significantly controlling the ill-effects of anemia.
- Clean and chop the mushrooms into small pieces.
- In a skillet, add a little oil and add mushrooms in it. Saute it until the mushrooms are soft.
- Make a dressing by mixing the rest of the oil, spring onions, coriander, soy sauce and the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl, make sure that the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the dressing to the sauteed mushrooms and give it a quick stir so that everything is mixed well.
- Serve hot on plates and enjoy!
Nutritional value (per 100 grams)
This recipe is perfect for fixing a quick snack between meals without having to worry about increasing calorie intake.